The Canadian Pacific District recently announced some great improvements and additions to your Employee Health and Dental Benefits Plan.
Plan members now have access to a variety of new and improved benefits enhancements:
- Dental – Basic Dental coverage increased from 90% to 100%.
- Vision Care – Vision coverage increased from $200 to $300 (per covered member, every 24 months).
- Prescriptions – Alliance Pharmacy Network online prescription drug service. Members who utilize Alliance Pharmacy’s online service now have their prescription claims reimbursed at 100%.
- Wello – Virtual healthcare service offering health advice, prescription refills or urgent care support. This virtual healthcare service is available 24/7.
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeWorks) – Enhanced Employee and Family Assistance Program by LifeWorks. A fully integrated and digital platform with added new features.
The following video is a friendly reminder about the great employee benefits plan changes introduced on September 1, 2020. Please watch and follow the instructions to sign in to your new services: