The Pacific District’s employee benefits plan offers a comprehensive benefits package through RWAM Insurance.
Important RWAM Update
Extended Health & Dental
- Prescription Drugs
- Licensed Practitioner Services
- Vision Care
- Travel Assist-Emergency Medical
- Employee Assistance Program
- Critical Illness
- Basic/Preventative/Major Restorative Dental coverage
- Basic Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life
As of September 1, 2020, new and improved services were added to the benefits plan, including:
- Dental – Basic Dental coverage increased from 90% to 100%.
- Vision Care – Vision coverage increased from $200 to $300 (per covered member, every 24 months).
- Prescriptions – Alliance Pharmacy Network online prescription drug service. Members who utilize Alliance Pharmacy’s online service now have their prescription claims reimbursed at 100%.
- Wello – Virtual healthcare service offering health advice, prescription refills or urgent care support. This virtual healthcare service is available 24/7.
- Employee Assistance Program (LifeWorks) – Enhanced Employee and Family Assistance Program by LifeWorks. A fully integrated and digital platform with added new features.
Alliance Retiral Fund (ARF) Pension Plan
- Employer/employee matched contributions (to a maximum allowable)
- Participation contributions commence upon permanent, full-time employment; there is no waiting period
For benefit forms, additional information, or questions, email Nicki Lundrigan, District Benefits Assistant or call (604) 372-1922 x.110.
- COVID-19 Coverage Enhancement Notice
- COVID-19 Out of Country Emergency Medical Coverage Notice
- Out of Country Top-Up Coverage
- Provider eClaims
- Retirement Information for C&MA Group Plan Members
- Transition into Retirement
- Transitioning to Retirement – Information from Reuters Benefits
- Travel Assist Brochure
- Travel Warnings Notice