The Canadian Pacific District (CPD) offers a comprehensive group benefits package to all eligible CPD employees. Benefits coverage includes:
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paramedical Practitioner Services
- Vision Care
- Travel Assist Emergency Medical
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual Healthcare Services
- Dental Care
- Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Pension Plan Participation
RWAM Plan Member Services
RWAM’s Plan Member Services provides members with convenient online self-service access to a wide range of RWAM services, allowing members to:
- Review the Employee Benefits Booklet
- Review coverage details and claims information
- Submit health and dental claims electronically
- Manage direct deposit banking and personal contact information
- Keep up-to-date on RWAM News and Notices
- Utilize the convenience of RWAM Mobile App – Once registered for Plan Member Services, RWAM’s Mobile App gives access to select features of your Plan Member Services account while on the go.
RWAM Plan Members click here to register for RWAM Plan Member Services today!
For additional information, questions, and/or benefits forms, email Nicki Lundrigan, District Benefits Assistant or call (604) 372-1922 x.110.