We had the pleasure of having Lorna Stewart, CFP® of Reuter Benefits, our retirement consultants, on-site at General Assembly in Calgary this June. Lorna offered individual counselling sessions that were designed to help you learn more about:
- Your Alliance Retiral Fund
- How to set a retirement income goal
- Your risk profile and the investments available to you
- How to transition into retirement
- Government resources in retirement
- Member resources
If you weren’t able to attend Retreat or if you weren’t able to take advantage of these counselling sessions during Retreat, you are still able to make an appointment for a phone consultation! If this interests you, please contact Reuter Benefits toll-free at 1-800-666-0142 ext. 201 to book a time for personal counselling.
Lorna has also provided two presentations on:
- general retirement information for licensed workers and spouses
- transition to retirement.