Vision & Values
Our District Vision
The Canadian Pacific District is one of six districts that together comprise The Alliance Canada. What are we all about?
We are, and seek more fully to be, a Christ-centred, Spirit-empowered, Mission-focused movement of churches transforming Canada and the world.
Our District Office team, infrastructure, and resources exist to serve, encourage, bless, and lift the pastors, elder boards, and churches of our district so that they may move with vigour and effectiveness into their unique identity and mission in Jesus.
Our District Values
We are committed to:
- the equipping and development of our pastoral and lay leadership
- providing nurture and care for our pastoral staff and their families
- biblical conflict resolution to protect the unity and integrity of our local churches
- upholding our Alliance distinctives, including missions and the deeper life
- excellence in communication, resource management, and pastoral placement
- modeling and encouraging creativity and innovation in submission to the Spirit
- releasing and empowering, as much as possible, our local churches in making decisions
- the promotion and practice of evangelism in our churches
- embracing and celebrating the multicultural nature of our district
- the strategic planting of churches within our district