Vision & Values
Our District Vision
The Canadian Pacific District is one of six districts that together comprise the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada. What are we all about?
We are, and seek more fully to be, a Christ-centred, Spirit-empowered, Mission-focused movement of churches transforming Canada and the world.
Our District Office team, infrastructure, and resources exist to serve, encourage, bless, and lift the pastors, elder boards, and churches of our district so that they may move with vigor and effectiveness into their unique identity and mission in Jesus.
Our District Values
- We are committed to the equipping and development of our pastoral and lay leadership.
- We are committed to providing nurture and care for our pastoral staff and their families.
- We are committed to biblical conflict resolution to protect the unity and integrity of our local churches.
- We are committed to upholding our Alliance distinctives, including missions and the deeper life.
- We are committed to excellence in communication, resource management, and pastoral placement.
- We are committed to model and encourage creativity and innovation in submission to the Spirit.
- We are committed to releasing and empowering, as much as possible, our local churches in making decisions.
- We are committed to the promotion and practice of evangelism in our churches.
- We are committed to embracing and celebrating the multicultural nature of our district.
- We are committed to the strategic planting of churches within our district.