Out-of-Country Coverage – COVID-19 Notice
RWAM and travel insurance provider Allianz Global Assistance have issued a communication regarding out-of-country emergency medical coverage and COVID-19.
LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
LifeWorks EAP and well-being resource provide confidential consultations with professional advisors, information and resources, connections to community agencies and supports, and referrals to counselling and other specialists.
Contact LifeWorks for any issue, challenge, or concern. Advisors and immediate support counsellors are available by phone 24/7 by calling LifeWorks toll-free at 1-877-207-8833.
COVID-19 and LifeWorks EAP
During the COVID-19 outbreak, LifeWorks EAP is standing by to provide support to employees 24/7. Go to LifeWorks online to find support and resources on topics such as:
- Coping with Change
- Making the Transition to Working from Home
- How the Assistance Program Can Help in Crisis
- When You or Your Children are Upset by News Reports
- Setting Work-Life Boundaries When Working from Home
- How to be Active and Stay Fit at Home
For managers and leaders, topics include:
- Communicating During Times of Change at Work
- Managing Concerns and Anxieties about Infectious Diseases at Work
- Managing from a Distance
- Your Role as a Leader in Building Team Resilience
Heartbeat – A Monthly Newsletter
Each month Heartbeat includes:
- Featured sections on topics such as life, family, health, work, and money
- Dedicated workplace learning solutions
- A People Leader’s Corner
Heartbeat Webinar Series
LifeWorks offers free monthly information and discussion sessions intended for People Leaders and Human Resources on trending topics related to organizational wellness, engagement, and productivity. This webinar series focuses on topics affecting many organizations and provides best practices and insights on how LifeWorks can support your organization. To be added to our monthly invitation list, please email email@example.com.
Alliance Retiral Fund – Reuter Benefits
Plan members can access information by logging onto myretirement-alliance.com and using access code 8215. Please note that this site doesn’t contain any personal information.
Reuters Benefits and the C&MA have negotiated a reduction in Investment Fund Management fees with Manulife. Click here to learn more.